Vacancy: Digital Content Marketing Executive
Digital Content Marketing Executive Role North Shore, Auckland Full Time North Harbour Rugby Union (NHRU) is a ...
Digital Content Marketing Executive Role
North Shore, Auckland
North Harbour Rugby Union (NHRU) is a growing organisation looking for a Digital Content Marketing Executive working on social media to join our team and make a difference to the people and community in our region.
This role oversees all content marketing initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive awareness, sales, fan engagement, retention, leads and customer loyalty. The role will work collaboratively with other departments within NHRU to define both the brand narrative and ensure the content is relevant to our stakeholders.
- Management and execution of content across all channels – social, website, online advertising, video, email, print and signage
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice; optimised for search and customer experience across all channels of content
- Plan, create and rollout engaging social media activity
- Update/create new marketing material using Adobe Photoshop – flyers, banners, posters etc.
- Maintaining and updating websites – uploading content, and images, creating new pages
- Preparing sales collateral – flyers, sales decks, proposals
- Liaising with other departments regarding marketing requests and assist them with marketing initiatives
- Weekend and evening work required on a needs basis
Your Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or related field
- Enjoy creating a variety of rich and engaging posts for users across our community
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience overseeing and moderating social media channels
- Enjoy writing, storytelling, creating content, producing EDMs etc.
- Competent with Google Analytics
- Ability to work in a collaborative and innovative team environment
- Positive attitude and a sense of humour
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task; calm under pressure
- Desire for autonomy who is organised, motivated and shows proactive initiative
- Comfortable with (and eager to create) change and fluidity based on circumstances
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders across the different parts of the organisation (internal and external)
- Knowledge of rugby and the North Harbour region is preferable but not a requirement
About North Harbour Rugby Union:
North Harbour Rugby was formed in 1985 and encompasses a geographical area that includes 12 rugby clubs and 18 secondary schools within the North Harbour region.
Harbour Rugby is proud of its Purpose, “Improving Lives, Through Rugby”. The Union also aspires to achieve the following Vision- Growing People, Connected Community, Harbour Rugby: A Community Driven Provincial Union.
This purpose and vision is supported by the HarbOUR Way:
- Be A TEAM “Be proud of who we represent and put the team first”
- Be CONNECTED “Connect together and with our Community”
- Be ABOUT PEOPLE “Value our people and help others reach their goals”
- Be THE EXAMPLE “Lead with Integrity and do what we say we are going to do”
To be considered for this position, please email a CV, cover letter and a relevant creative portfolio to support your application to [email protected]
Article added: Monday 06 November 2023